• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It's on!

DaveOwl said:
It's not really an unexpected price but that top BFG one....crazy! I'd like to know where the XFX ones have got to - my faves :p

Probably in the gutter along with their customer support and warranty conditions.

EVGA are the way forward.

Fireskull said:
Ah kk lol sorry didnt know :p either way still trying to get a rise lol.

Also ppl post pics etc when you get the new stuff in your systems to make us who cant afford them yet even more jealous :p
i dont now just a guess

Hi there

I am back, I see the launch went for 2pm for everybody just ignored 7pm. Well cannot put it back now.

I am proud to say we've sold just over 200 GTX cards and sales are still flying. We still have plenty left in stock but don't leave it too long as these things are flying.

The GTS is not selling so good, only approx 40 units upto now. :)

The EVGA mainboard is very popular, 62 sales already and its surprising the amount of people who are buying 2xGTX and EVGA board all together. I forsee some killer systems been built this weekend and I expext to see some 500FSB goodness and 20k plus in 3D Mark 2006. :D

Back
Top Bottom