• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It's on!

Soldato
kitten said:
I see, so If I specify that that this hardware can be bought cheaper elsewhere, with no mention of supplier or price, would I then be in breach of the above conditions?

If I say "shop around this can be found cheaper" would I then be in breach of the conditions.

Please advise

Use your common sense. ;)

Associate
Mine took 1hr 3 mins to get to shipping state...that's just not good enough ;)

It's gonna be a very long night/morning now waiting for my delivery....it feels like Christmas Eve today :D

Permabanned
Mikey C said:
Mine took 1hr 3 mins to get to shipping state...that's just not good enough ;)

It's gonna be a very long night/morning now waiting for my delivery....it feels like Christmas Eve today :D

Not to bad for me, the wife is away so at least I can watch a DVD with guns and aliens in on MY 43" plasma TV.

Soldato
Hahahahahaha £605 for a single graphics card :D That really is stupid, makes the PS3 look like good value.

Edit: And over £200 for a motherboard?!

This really is getting daft now... SLI - £1200 - Motherboard - £200 - CPU -£750 etc.

Soldato
Flanno said:
What drivers to use ? The latest ones on Nvidias site ?

Only drivers that work currently are the shipping drivers (different to the ones you can get off the web with the same version number) which are the 96.89's. Today or very soon the 96.94's will be released which provide SLI support for the G80's. Word of warning, the shipping drivers are chronic, no end of trouble for me.

Back
Top Bottom