It's snowing

Well looks like we have had another 6inches through the night - cleared all the snow from the car last night and this morning it is up past the sills and almost halfway up the wheels.

Bugger all in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
Thank god, I need to go out in the car today and can't make it out of the car park if there is any snow.

Have just stuck an order in with Tesco online... Let them suffer. ;)

Still nothing in Reading :(

I don't want it to snow today, need to put the bikes out on the drive from the carport so some digger can get through and work on our collpased fence (when those winds hit).

If it snows, it will be near on impossible to get the bikes back in! On a hill :(

ags

weve had about 6inchs over night and erm its still snowing now , i think newcastle buses wont even start running today

No there wasn't . . . . :p

I was at work there all night, completely cleared the car before. There was about an inch, inch and a half on top. There is a total in the last few days of about 6 inches, but I notice that here it has defrosted quite a lot through the night, theres about half that there was last night!

er i can post a picture of my balcony wall last night with a ruler stuck in the snow clearly 8inchs high, i bet if i do the same today its over 12 inchs (this is in the west end)

gotta go get my kid ready for school right now will post pics later

er i can post a picture of my balcony wall last night with a ruler stuck in the snow clearly 8inchs high, i bet if i do the same today its over 12 inchs (this is in the west end)

just use the kid to measure

Aye, you better prove it, and no digging a hole in the wall or chopping the end off the ruler . . . . :p

my path was clear yesterday and gritted
moo0.jpg

moo1.jpg

the middle bit where its not as deep is where ive knocked the snow off every night to see how much has fell ;)
moo4n.jpg

mooo2r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom