It's snowing

Damn it, if my homebrew ingredients don't arrive today I'm going to be mad, the postal service these days...!

Crappy pictures, but not ready to venture outside yet. The bird table was wiped down and had no snow on it last night for reference of how much we got.
snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

It will have fallen off the roof...

im on the bottom floor of a 3 storey masonet so i dont think so pal! directly above my balcony is someone elses and directly above theres is probably the person who has any snow which has fallen from a roof :p
You live on Stanhope Street in one of those awful looking blocks :P. Been out for a bus to work this morning, waited an hour, absolutely nothing. Rang Stagecoach who said that all buses are out, but subject to massive delays. If the weather gets worse, they're going to pull all buses.
yea yea dont judge :p

i take it your bus goes past my residence every morning, these places are fairly good inside btw!
the ground ones like where i live have 2large+1medium bedroom and a garage they arent exactly small inside !

i grew up on a fairly nice at the time brand new council housing estate in nottingham so this is a bit of a step down but nothing to be ashamed of!

It has suddenly (when I say suddenly... In 5 mins!) just got VERY dark and very grey... Slight increase in temp as well, not as bitterly cold and also, no wind... What so ever...

Know that feeling you get when you know it's going to pish it down? Yep, feels like that.

Just said to the guys who are using our carport as access to get to the neighbours garden that it might snow soon. So I am just laying salt down around and into the carport so I can get my bikes in easily if it does lol.

ags

Back
Top Bottom