It's snowing

Just got in with the dog, noticed a neighbours outside water pipe has burst during the night, phoned my old dear to make sure she's all right and she has no water from a burst pipe but she's almost 4 Miles away, I know it was cold last night but pipes-a-bursting cold!?

im on the bottom floor of a 3 storey masonet so i dont think so pal! directly above my balcony is someone elses and directly above theres is probably the person who has any snow which has fallen from a roof :p

yea yea dont judge :p

i take it your bus goes past my residence every morning, these places are fairly good inside btw!
the ground ones like where i live have 2large+1medium bedroom and a garage they arent exactly small inside !

i grew up on a fairly nice at the time brand new council housing estate in nottingham so this is a bit of a step down but nothing to be ashamed of!

Actually I don't pass very often, but I was born and raised in Fenham so I know the area fairly well :p

:confused:
img011001.jpg

We just got another decent scattering here in Aberdeen (Bridge of Don)
Currently having a laugh at a van who's got stuck in our car park. Rear wheel drive with not much weight over the back, good luck. :D

Back
Top Bottom