It's snowing

Beckenham was getting buried this morning, came through Croydon and it was a bit better but the trains are a mess. No snow at all here in Teddington and almost clear skies. Again I tramp in after a near three hour journey and everyone asks why it took so long :p
I am currently on a hill in purley, it is like a blizzard out there now, and must be atleast 6inches of snow on the ground.

**** off snow!
DSC00754.jpg

Last edited:
Tiny bit in Atherton, Greater Manchester, but honestly pretty pathetic.

Still hoping my wife doesn't bin the car, mind you.

about 6-7 inches in oldham! Managed to get the 16 miles to work through it all including some pretty steep hills, then failed at the final hurdle 200 yards from work on a tiny uphill bit that hadnt been gritted, couldnt do anything :( Had to leave it outside another company lol

about 6-7 inches in oldham! Managed to get the 16 miles to work through it all including some pretty steep hills, then failed at the final hurdle 200 yards from work on a tiny uphill bit that hadnt been gritted, couldnt do anything :( Had to leave it outside another company lol

Yeah, I heard it was bad in Oldham, and various other people from round my way haven't made it into work because the M60 and East Lancs have been clogged up.

I get the train in, and they seem to become more reliable in the snow, which makes no sense!

Well the tiny amount of "snow" we had last night has now almost gone, there was a little art half 10 but since then just a measly few flakes...:(

Back
Top Bottom