It's snowing

View from my window, Huddersfield.

IMAG0158.jpg

We've had rubbish snow all day in Aberdeen, too wet to lie.
Just noticed that it heard my mocking and converted to "proper" snow though. Picking up the pace a bit. Good times! :D

Hoping for a ridiculous amount of snow, in a strange way it actually helps with the grip on the sheet ice pavements.

We've had rubbish snow all day in Aberdeen, too wet to lie.
Just noticed that it heard my mocking and converted to "proper" snow though. Picking up the pace a bit. Good times! :D

Hoping for a ridiculous amount of snow, in a strange way it actually helps with the grip on the sheet ice pavements.

Go 15-20 miles west and it's another inch that has settled. Once you get past Monymusk it gets really bad. There was a foot of snow in places up there on Wednesday last week. :eek:

Well that was gay :(.

The ZOMG LOADZA SNOW we were promised last night didn't happen. A slight dusting, like icing sugar, would have been more accurate.
Had a little bit of sleet this morning, but nowt now.

Funny how the inch of snow last friday/saturday weren't forecast at all, but they've been going on about this monday/tuesday being the end of the world :rolleyes:.

It's a bit warmer today, well less cold to be more accurate. Certainly a lot less ice and a bit more water.

I woke up this morning to very light snow and a very thin blanket all up my road. I later walked down the hill on my way to the bus stop and realised it wasn't as good as I had hoped. So the day continues up until about midday with on and off light snow. But soon after, it started absolutely pelting it down, and it's continuing to go for it even at time of writing. Hopefully it continues and we get a decent amount down here.

Wow sat here in the office in Canary Wharf and my god those ********** are huge...its coming down pretty hard...dont think ive seen ********** this large since i lived in Canada.....ice age is coming :p

Really? They were big but not that big :p

A bit of snow falling now, but it is more of a spitting.

about 6-7 inches in oldham! Managed to get the 16 miles to work through it all including some pretty steep hills, then failed at the final hurdle 200 yards from work on a tiny uphill bit that hadnt been gritted, couldnt do anything :( Had to leave it outside another company lol

Any chance of any pics? i'm menat to be venturing to oldham on thursday and trying to judge whether it'd be worth the risk!!

Back
Top Bottom