It's snowing

Well ive just woken up, and its snowing like mad and looks like it has all night, there must be at least 10 inches of snow out there and it doesnt look like its going to stop. ALL the roads are completley covered including the main road just outside the house - madness how a little bit of snow will stop our country in its tracks but other countrys they carry on as normal.

I pass intake everyday whilst giving someone a lift from just up the road :p

Buses have been called off and my work place has called off work for the day(DHL hardworth)

I woke to over a foot in North derbyshire, pushed the back door open against all the snow, My springer spaniel went out into the garden for the toilet and vanished in all the snow it was that deep. Amazing. Not seen it this deep since I was a kid.

No gritters or snow plows have been past. Think I may go for a walk with my dog soon and take the camera.

I'm in north derbyshire too 14" I've tried to get out in my car and I've got no chance. the rear bumper was like a snow plough. day of work for me as there's only one lane of m1 open and I can't get there cos of a jack knived lorry even if I could get off the drive.

it's finally stopped here lol, got quite a bit but not enough to stop me from cycling down the bank and shops to get some milk :D didnt fall off once either :p haha

My school is the only one to stay open in the area :mad:

They are so up themselves, look at us we're better than other schools because we stay open.

you should thank them for not depriving you of an education ;)

Last edited:
IMG_3895.jpg

Glasgow here, there's been another inch or two overnight. Getting weary of the 9am commute.

Back
Top Bottom