It's snowing

Most of the snow is now melted thanks to the sun/living next to a river. But, apparently we're due to have some more snow on Thursday, but I'll keep an open mind as every weather forcast I've read in the last week has turned out to be incorrect. I guess I shouldn't really be suprised...

Got quite a bit of snow here, around 4-5 inches, but more that that, the roads have frozen over to ice. Like proper hard ice!!

Same here since about 4pm! It's like glass:

Ice.jpg

Those pics makes me want to get my WOT4 Nitro Plane off the ground :( I need to take it to the shop, probably be after xmas now

cool pics though :), just out of curiousity, what camera are you using on the plane?

Am I the only person who's getting bored of it already? Had it for 3 days now blizzard type conditions as I type this. The usual 30min commute will be a nightmare again. Can't we have November / December Sunshine please?

Started snowing again here in NI. Hasn't been a thing for the past two days but the roads are still covered in about 2 inches of frozen snow. Good craic to drive on.

Back
Top Bottom