It's snowing

Really disappointed to be honest. Had a downfall last week. Since they it's just been ridiculously cold with little dustings of snow. I wanted at least a foot :(

been snowing for hours now lol, think it might be picking up pace the road outside is covered, pavement too, can't see where one ends and the other begins lol

I've not got a picture but its snowing proper lots near Brighton. I'm based in Lewes which is west of Brighton, i measured 5 inches of snow on the ground earlier :D

Was getting quite disappointed at the lack of snow but happy now :)

I'm in the centre of Brighton and there must be 2-3 inches here. I had an amazing walk about town earlier with my headphones on. Snow is awesome :)

If it's pictures you want I've just been walking along the seafront and around town for the last three hours, I'll slap a link to the photos up tomorrow when I've uploaded :) there's nearly 100 of 'em and too tired to process now.

Also: it's *still* coming down as fast as it was when I left t'flat at 11pm OH ZOMG SNOW IS SO EXCITING

Centeral Southampton.

Photo0325.jpg

Photo0324.jpg

Photo0323.jpg

Taken about an hour ago. And this is after me and my room mates have had 2 huge snowball fights in the back garden.

Another 3 or 4 inches in Coulsdon overnight. No trains from Brighton until 10 at the earliest and no replacement service either. Had to dig the car out of about 8-9" and drive to work. Plus for being a good boy and getting to work i have to pay NCP £36 for a day. Going to try and get the company to pay though.

Looks like First are putting some buses on main routes. No details yet though. Http://firstgroup.com/ukbus/south_yorkshire/travel_news/service_updates/?item=701&conf=1 . If I can get a bus to the station, I'll be going to work.

Sat refreshin g that page like mad :p

I need to get a bus to the manor top, which isnt a problem...i then need to get to at least darnall...the website doesnt mention the bus to darnall yet so just hanging fire dont fancy sitting at the manor top for hours :p

Back
Top Bottom