It's snowing

Getting bad down here now, no way will we be collecting refuse tomorrow, due to my area, which has had snow all day long and now a real heavy spell for near three hours, if this stays for the night its going to be a crazy day tomorrow.

No idea if I should go to work tomorrow. Hmm. I was thinking I would, seeing as my dad's been going 'yeah, it's fine, don't be a poof' all evening, until just before he went to bed, he goes 'Don't forget to take a shovel tomorrow, I had to dig my van out twice today'.

:/

It's been hammering it down for about 4 hours now in Burgess Hill. Must have 9-10 inches where the snow's been untouched.

I predict that there'll only be two of us in work tomorrow, as everyone else is either out of town or unable to walk in the snow.

*glee*

Yup I predict major lols on the drive to work tomorrow!

_MG_8245.jpg

Thing is, the speed it's coming down is similar to how it came down in Feb this year here, it's December so I can only imagine how it's going to be leading up to Feb 2011 :O

Where near Heathrow?
We've barely got a sprinkling here at the minute.

It's mediocre at the moment in Egham/Staines, it's been snowing for about the last 4 hours but we still have less than an inch on the ground. It seems the heavy weather is literally just to the south of us.

Hardly anything at Heathrow and 12" at Gatwick!

Didnt have a drop at 8pm in southampton, but the roads were icy so any snow was going to lay. It started about 9 and hasnt stopped, its about an inch maybe 2 deep now and going strong.
Please anyone know lives close or in between. I have to take a friend to heathrow tomorrow, to go to tailand. Will i make it if i leave silly early?

Last edited:
Didnt have a drop at 8pm in southampton, but the roads were icy so any snow was going to lay. It started about 9 and hasnt stopped, its about an inch maybe 2 deep now and going strong.

I've just driven from Winchester to Eastleigh, then Dibden Perleiu and finally through Southampton to Netley. It's been a nightmare throughout. Just got back, and tbh, there were a few times I thought I'd have to ditch the car.

Please anyone who can give a guestimate, I have to take someone from southampton, to catch a plane at heathrow at 9pm 2morow. I will leave extra silly early, but will i make it

Well at the moment the heathrow side is fine, probably an inch of snow in northern Surrey. However we are predicted another couple of inches throughout tomorrow. I wouldn't say enough to do too much damage though. HOWEVER south of us seems to have had loads of snow so that could be the sticking point.

Back
Top Bottom