It's snowing

Been waiting on a first class RM parcel since Tuesday, still hasn't arrived. :(

i've been waiting on a heater blower for my car. shame its not arrived since i've had to drive to work because of the snow with no heat! by the time i got to work i actually had ice crystals on my rear windows.

OK, the weather forecast for my area has us down for positively balmy temperatures of up to 6 degrees on the weekend. Will that be enough for the foot or so of snow on the ground to melt? Need to drive somewhere Monday morning and am not looking forward to it in my RWD car :eek:

OK, the weather forecast for my area has us down for positively balmy temperatures of up to 6 degrees on the weekend. Will that be enough for the foot or so of snow on the ground to melt? Need to drive somewhere Monday morning and am not looking forward to it in my RWD car :eek:

Yup.

Next problem will be flooding.

Already 7c here in Blackpool.

Local paper says we've had the worst of down here for this week (1/16" of snow that melted after 4 hours), now we're got sleet and rain on the way.

Didn't even need to wear a coat outside when i let the dogs out just now! :D

155586_10150095728035962_525415961_7473680_3440246_n.jpg

my street this morning

This weekend, where is gonna be the coldest place???

I was looking at Braemar which was -20 the other day, but over the weekend all the weather sites seem to suggest only -8, which is a bit gay.

Back
Top Bottom