It's snowing

Raintoday says the snow clouds are still passing over the UK. They are rain until it hits the coast, then it will be snowing overland, back to rain as it hits the sea.

Its accurate, as it snowed for an hour and a half here. Despite everyone claiming it wouldn't :p. Even metoffice says it will not be snowing. The radar pictures say otherwise (I have the premium one).

raintoday03122010.jpg

Blue is sleet, grey is rain, red is snow, pink is freezing rain.

Nice picture Raikiri - reminds me of those tilt-shift images ...

Well again over west London there seem to be mixed predictions - BBC saying heavy rain tomorrow morning and Metcheck saying snow - am really hoping for lots of the latter!

The pictures are all great. But I noticed one thing, not one single picture showed a member with a shovel while in the US, even poeple in their 60s do that all the time.

As opposed to the pesky indoor snow? :confused:

Heating never broken down then? :p

(Or slept in a tent in the cold!)

Metcheck predict a reasonable amount of sleet/snow tonight, which seems to be backed up by raintoday. Finally! I bet it'll just be rain though. :(

Either way the BBC suggest it's just going to be cloudy tonight, which is obviously a lie!

Loving the chilly days though, nothing like wondering around in some crisp weather, we never really get that in the UK.

It's now snowing like a beech here. Just as it all had been washed away with the rain, we get another load! Just had to abandon a trip into town as there are cars stuck all over the place and the roads are extremely slippery.

It's now snowing like a beech here. Just as it all had been washed away with the rain, we get another load! Just had to abandon a trip into town as there are cars stuck all over the place and the roads are extremely slippery.

Where is "here"? So many people in this thread banging on about what it's like "here" but they have no location in their profile rendering it all a bit useless.

Back
Top Bottom