It's snowing

Snow has stopped, clouds are gone, blazing sunshine. And our road has solid compacted ice/snow running the length of it and people are having to reverse to get out of the street, one way with a "sharp" hill at the end 4tw! :D

Heavy snow in aberdeen and in the surrounding countryside. Heavier than the last lot of snow combined.

It's pretty bad, there's been a lorry jackknife on king street, so all the bus's have been held up. Work is really quiet today.
Can't wait till work is over to go and play in it :p

Heavy snow in aberdeen and in the surrounding countryside. Heavier than the last lot of snow combined.

Really? Doesn't look like there's as much as that. But then I've only looked out the window, does seem a good 5-6" though!

A lot of trains in and out of Inverness, especially going north, have been cancelled :(. Not looking good for my train at 7am tomorrow!

It's pretty bad, there's been a lorry jackknife on king street, so all the bus's have been held up. Work is really quiet today.
Can't wait till work is over to go and play in it :p

I was in some painful traffic heading to Bridge of Don today. Roads are far worse this time, from what I've seen, than they were at any point over the last snow fall.
I demand slightly more snow so that we all get sent home from the office...

Snow has stopped, clouds are gone, blazing sunshine. And our road has solid compacted ice/snow running the length of it and people are having to reverse to get out of the street, one way with a "sharp" hill at the end 4tw! :D

Umm, slight change in conditions. :p

Sky is a white out, can see the houses on the far side of the street and that's about it!

Aberdeen from my window :o

IMG_0837.jpg

Just had a light dusting here in Chippenham. The skies closed in really quick but it seems to have blown over now and it's brightening up. Hopefully going up to Manchester & Yorkshire on Sunday to do my Christmas visiting duty but will keep an eye on the weather. Any excuse not to visit the in-laws :)

Had a sprinkling this morning at about 9:45, lasted about half an hour and actually managed to stick to pretty much everything for a change, but then it stopped and the sun came out. Mostly blue skies again now.

Back
Top Bottom