It's snowing

Here is sum pic's, taken on Iphone so not great! Taken a few min's ago. Metoffice says this is in until Tuesday at least.... shouldbe fun!

Also i'd like to say: WORK CANCELLED YES!!!!!!!! + WE'RE GETTING PAID: WIN!!!!!

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Last edited:
Yet again, Manchester sees only a little shower, not even enough to coat anything.

I hate you all :(

Pretty much the same really. I know we got a small covering this morning but it's pretty much all gone again now because the sun's out.

I was watching the weather yesterday and the snow basically went everywhere apart from here. Down through Wales, then East a bit which got my hopes up, then it made a sudden change of course and headed down South to Cornwall and then out into the Channel. Then on the other side of us there were small snow showers but none of them came over us.

What a load of crap :(

Was snowing, then went to clear blue skies, then about 5 mins later it's totally grey and snowing heavily again.

We just had blue sky's for like 2 mins.. i thought it was over.... WRONG... Another Blizzard is currently hitting us!!! Whats better is looking at the bbc news we're (south wales) having even more 2morrow!!!

Im feeling very troll like this morning...

Wiki said:
A blizzard is a severe storm condition characterized by low temperatures, strong winds, and can include heavy snow. By definition, the difference between blizzard and a snowstorm is the strength of the wind. To be a blizzard, a snow storm must have winds in excess of 56 km/h (35 mph). Additionally, blizzards must reduce visibility to 400 metres (1,300 ft) or less and must last for a prolonged period of time — typically three hours or more

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/wl/mumbles_head_latest_weather.html

Doesn't look like a blizzard to me ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom