It's snowing

Wigan is crazy atm, just took this pic on a small table in the back garden, tuborg is for scale :)

snow.jpg

SNOW!

Got some more snow here in Taunton. This was taken about 30 mins ago and its still coming down strong. Photo taken from my bedroom window. Getting quite cold outside.
snowyr.jpg

I'm just down the road in Bridgwater, lots of snow here too :) Apparently going to be snowing all day today as well

Coming down our hill last night I finished facing the direction I'd come down. Not intentionally either. If anyone had parked at the bottom of our hill (and for some bizarre reason people usually do in this weather) I'd have hit it.

Got 2 to 3 inches of snow here in Lydney. About average I guess, knowing the climate here it'll have all melted by 12pm as per usual. Well, it'll probably prove me wrong again like it did by snowing in the first place :p

I do need to get Christmas shopping done today though :rolleyes:

A fair bit of snow in Bath last night and apparently all day today. Bus and train websites say things are running normally, but they clearly aren't!

Got about 3 inches here in Chippenham. Woke up at 4 and nothing then at 8 and it's winter wonderland. Luckily I live 2 mins walk from Morrisons so off for a paper and then staying in all day watching the footy (if it's still on). At this rate my prayers will be answered and we wont be able to travel to Manchester tomorrow to see the in-laws :)

Back
Top Bottom