It's snowing

Really?

Soo essentially you're saying the Met office are lying due to a political agenda?

Cool, I'll add you to L@brat and badcompany then as wacky conspiracy theorists...

It was like 12am and I was very tired and could not be bothered to read all that Met Office crap. They don't know anything.

Our team's Christmas party was cancelled because of the fear that some of the guys won't be able to get home quickly. London's clear at the moment. Rather gutted, for numerous reasons, it was going to be a fantastic day out (Day started at 1230) staying at a 4* hotel in Piccadilly, then a nice big 3 course lunch, followed by a day's "activity" this was a surprise, followed by dinner and a **** up. Lastly, very cute colleague and a lot of very unsubtle suggestions will now crash and burn! :(

Bloody snow.

(Though I still love it really).

I'm still waiting for an epic amount of now, most we've had is about 1" :(

I don't care about it snowing when I'm not at work, I only want it for the dog as he seems to love it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12042213

This article makes me laugh. Its basically a very long winded way of saying 'We have things in place to deal with snow, you pretend it won't happen and it bites you in the ass, now stop whining!'.

It's also irrelevent as Helinski is a little international airport with 3 runways, and Heathrow is the worlds largest airport by international passenger numbers and has only 2 runways.

There are often runway closures at Helsinki but they make no difference because it does not run at 98% capacity like Heathrow does.

164605_1795064715160_1195973078_3844540_7738644_n.jpg

Blackpool, Lancs. All from Friday - hasn't melted at all - still nice and crunchy :-)

-4c atm - was -9c last night. Not bad for a coastal region constantly covered in natural salt :-)

Still lots of snow lying here in Mallusk, Belfast, and our works Christmas dinner due to be held on Thursday has been cancelled due to the weather conditions! The worst thing is while we were meant to close at 12 to allow us time to go get changed and make our way to Cookstown, we are now expected to stay until 5 as usual!! Bah humbug! :(

A tiny sprinkling in Nort Herts just now, however the snow seems to be melting off the cars so it's not much use.

Still not sure why some of the London Airports are having so much trouble, there's only been a couple of inches of snow this week. :confused:

Just started snowing again here in Chippenham. Still bitterly cold and snow from a couple of days ago showing no sign of melting. Just got the in-laws to visit in Devon on Christmas Day so no great loss if I have to stay home :)

Back
Top Bottom