It's snowing

I want a deep freeze this winter, just so I can drive around with a smug look on my face in my 4wd car, up a really steep hill :)

Me too! Got winter tyres but they're not on the car at the moment as this cold snap was a bit unexpected. Tyres are in my parents garage at their house, been snowing tonight too but only a dusting so far.
I think we had 1 day of decent snow to try them out on last year and they were fantastic, was hard to contain the smugness as i went past everyone on a dual carriageway and they were strugging in the cleared lane :P

Last edited:
A friend of mine in Darlington said it's snowing there. She hates the snow but then she is from Sweden and has probably seen enough of it to last her a lifetime.

This is from my source in Newcastle today.

051.jpg

At least there "just" being snow provides a modicum of justification for the bitterly cold temperatures. Bloody weather.

where have you been all your life, its a big moment every year, it means we're getting closer to seeing santa

It's like waking up in skyrim for a couple of days :D.

I'm quite enjoying the autumn colours at the moment so hope the snow hold off here for a while.

Back
Top Bottom