It's snowing

No snow here at all but it's scheduled to start in a couple of hours.

Not being allowed to drive to work, can have the joys of the packed trains and buses instead then..

Snow is a PITA.

Couple of inches in north Bristol. Didn't help that I stepped outside in my work shoes and went ass over ***! :p I think it may be easier for me to work from home. Most of my work is with overseas colleagues so I'm fortunate in that productivity from home isn't overly reduced.

News just said an accident on the Gloucester Road for Bristol peeps, think I'll give it a miss, don't fancy sitting in any traffic this morning!

Wow, we actually got a light covering. It has now been washed away by rain though. That's right, the entire country gets snow, we get rain.

No snow...yet. Looks like it is just about to hit the reading area. They seem to have predicted a fair bit more over the next few days too.

06271299-4AB8-49EA-A64F-C4506A57FE2C-8580-000004188FFA7805.jpg

Not bad for something that wasn't forecast :)

Sodding college & Snow. I can still walk in about half a centimeter of snow :( Need to go in to do some work, yet "Only travel into College if you have an exam" Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

East coast here so nothing yet, not due till this afternoon.

Will keep an eye on here to see how bad it is! Better than the weather reports! :p

The commute from Swindon to Bristol was expectedly slow. It's still snowing. I'm probably trapped in Bristol until Thursday... I'll be knocking on Glaucus or Knip's door for a mug of soup.

[TW]Fox;23581308 said:
Wow, we actually got a light covering. It has now been washed away by rain though. That's right, the entire country gets snow, we get rain.

In the 4 years I was at Plymouth, it snowed once, and was gone by the morning :p

Nothing in London yet, probably hit here around mid-day?

Back
Top Bottom