It's snowing

If you get stuck let me know. I'll come and rescue you. :):o

Andover area.
Aww how sweet of you ;)
No wait..... Rescue me???! :confused:

Still snowing in Farnborough. At times it looks like a snow storm :eek: My neighbours dog seems to like the snow. Her name is Snowy :D

dsc01811p.jpg

I'm sick of the snow now, a few hours of it is enough for another year. Can't get my car on the drive and everyone round here keeps trying and failing to get up the hill on my street so I have to keep checking my cars OK :(

Okay so pics of Manchester City Center (taken from my office on the 9th floor on Quay Street)

The RBS Building/ Deansgate:
bjbgp5.jpg

So its looking bad out side of the city, all foggy and gray, but roads are clear here...for now...

Is that the DWF building to the left by any chance?

Coming down pretty heavily which is a surprise we rarely get much if any. Stupid work remains open... grrr. Went out earlier and parked the car in the road, it's on the flat there and easier to get out without it slithering all over the place or me falling flat on my back in the middle of the road :rolleyes:

Coming in horizontal here, winds really blowing

Last edited:
Without trawling through the pages, do you know if a satellite image has been released yet? of the snow? I guess its been quite cloudy so no images as yet

Back
Top Bottom