It's snowing

In East Lancs at the mo, this is all we have here. :(

A2B0FCF4-21B0-4E4C-A820-42599DD512A8-304-0000002D7001145F-1.jpg

A good 7 inches here in Reading. Our school closed early, but stayed on to help with examinations and the girls who couldn't get home. Was an interesting walk back! Possibly the same again on Sunday too?

A friend has seen three crashes on his drive home (on the M1) he said the motor way was crawling along at about 20mph.

I must have escaped this. Got on the M1 about 12 today, on it till about 2.

M1 was fine when I was on it, unless the snow was right behind me,

it does seem a lot of fuss over not very much so far tbh, a few inches of snow is hardly anything to get into a flap about, come back when it's a couple of feet.

it does seem a lot of fuss over not very much so far tbh, a few inches of snow is hardly anything to get into a flap about, come back when it's a couple of feet.

how else would the media make money without a good panic now and again.

2cm deep or 10 feet deep, the result is the same when there is no investment to clear the transport routes.
In countries where the snow is frequent and deep they send snow ploughs out in the early hours so the roads are perfect.

No point spending millions here in the UK for that when it only snows for 5 days a year.

Back
Top Bottom