It's snowing

Soldato
Looks like we've had all the snow we're going to get down on the south coast (hurrah). The roads are all clear of snow now, including all the side roads that NEVER get gritted. Only place I really see any remnants now are on the roofs of houses and in peoples gardens.

Soldato
My morning trek through the spooky forest to work. I swear the squirrels were staring at me from the treetops.

2013-01-21%252008_10_44.jpg

Don
The snow in 2010 killed off a small palm we had. Untill late spring 2011 when it made a miraculous comeback, and seemed to grow though the remnants of the old plant........at least untill the next major cold snap and it dies :D

this one has survived 2 bad winters, it is about 2.5m tall, would be gutted if it died, not least because it cost £350

GAC

GAC

Soldato
@Skillmister, this threa is incredibly annoying when people are posting photos but don't have a location set in their user profile....that could be norway for all i know :p

iv got a feeling i know where that is. looks like somewhere in rossendale of all places.

edit.

or not :D

Soldato
Skill, what's that little square cage thing hanging off your shed? I found one in my garden...I'm guessing you put a slice of bread in it for birds?

Back
Top Bottom