It's snowing

Finally joined the rest of the country and got some snów. Looks like it could snów all day, was gonna go into work kate but we have just had a power cut.

I must say, the absolute biggest Fail so far with this snow, has been Heathrow airport. The snow is relatively mild, yet they cancel flights left right and centre because of what now? Pathetic planning and management.

The snow has not been the problem at all. The issue is visibility, what bright idea do you have to overcome that?

The only real issue I had this morning was getting out of the ungritted roads in my home town of Wealdstone. Since I live deep inside, the roads are still thick with snow. It was plain sailing all the way to work near Greenford after that. Need MOAR!!

Snow on and off since Friday afternoon.....roads are still clear and no traffic problems.
I assume all the drivers at DPD must be building snowmen yet as my order from O/C is still in there depot from Friday 9AM.

So no snow all weekend, was making a pathetic attempt to snow this morning as I left for work. There is a fair amount of snow in NUL but the roads are fine. Sounds like W Yorks has had a fair bit this morning though half the people in our site there have cried off work.

Started snowing again in Lancashire last night, there was already a few inches, now theres more.
20130121_085246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom