It's snowing

Associate
I'd been at the Trafford Centre until about half 11. Didn't get home until 4am. Stuck on the a666 for hours. BMWs stuck all over the place holding people up. BMWs and people with tyres that cannot have been legal.

Ouch. Glad I didn't have to go anywhere last night, it was really putting it down at one point. I've had to leave my car halfway down the road as I need to pick the wife up again later and our estate is completely snowed in. Was not fun trying to get off it this morning.

Soldato
We had some snow late last night and then it turned to large hail stones. At this point some teenagers decided it was easier landing the car on the roundabout outside than driving. They were all fine but the poor car had suffered.

All starting to melt this morning.

Soldato
had to actually leave my car at work yesterday evening as snow that bad and a friend came and picked me up in there Discovery. That thing just eats snow. No problem at all. Problem I have now is my car is at work, im off this weekend but really would like the car at home.

Saw cars all over the place, even the police having to push there cars.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
well just got back with the mutt from the normal walk, only took half an hour extra over the normal time so not to shabby i guess.

we have about 6-8 inch laying on the ground with a few small drifts not as bad as id expected when i went to bed last night really. although the main road is still infested with idiots driving around with nearly a foot of snow balanced on the roof of their car's.

Soldato
Had quite a bit in Nottingham overnight, roads were a mare at 7:30am but its warm out there now, not a cloud in the sky and its rapidly thawing. If it keeps it up it it could be all gone by tommorow. Really wish it would rain though to help it along.

Associate
I get deer in my garden when it's frosty or if it snows.

They eat the apples and anything else, plants, shrubs, hedge's the lot.

Nice to see and the kids love them being there, but they can be a pain.

024khy.jpg
[/URL]

Soldato
Where is all this snow coming from ? The forecasts show that its just rain or cloudy but theres loads of pictures from today, is any likely to be in suffolk

GAC

GAC

Soldato
got to love barret boxes (i know we dont know who built it but there all the same).

also its starting to snow again here in rossendale.

Back
Top Bottom