It's snowing

Soldato
Damn snow has ruined my plans for tomorrow, wanted to get up at 5am and head over to Snowdonia, not looking like thats going to happen if the roads stay as they are!

Associate
Roadup into the city center (hanley)

385181_441271509276964_870574021_n.jpg

Associate
Both my bands play at The Green Star on a regular basis and I'm supposed to be going there tomorrow to help out with an all dayer for chariteeee.
I can see it being a flop and I had to cancel a gig tonight in Nantwich.

Stones throw from me. :)

The snow is pretty damned bad here in patches. Took these two photos abouts 2 hours ago. Still snowing now.

Ruler not long enough. :(
ixn3D1L.jpg.png

That's better! :D
5v8OY6K.jpg.png

Soldato
8-10inches here near castleford, m62 and m1 skating rinks
number of german automobiles observed fishtailing wildy before facing the wrong way- 3

what I have learned is it's amazing how much better a fwd 2tonne minibus is at getting up steep hills than other vehicles (lol'd at a few on those softroaders too xtrail etc)
A number of cars parked at the side unable to get up a hill, I went up without a problem :)

Associate
Snowed here for about an hour or so this morning (sunny south wales) then it changed to rain.

All the snow we have had over the past week has now gone.

I haz 4090!
Don
Snowed heavily in Bolton. Just took me half an hour to get my car off the drive to get the wife and son to work. My clutch hates me!

I'd been at the Trafford Centre until about half 11. Didn't get home until 4am. Stuck on the a666 for hours. BMWs stuck all over the place holding people up. BMWs and people with tyres that cannot have been legal.

Back
Top Bottom