Acton - 28c
Chelmsford - 27c
Woking - 27c
Grays - 27c
Buckingham - 27c
London - 26c
Maidstone 26c

Theme continues around the south east region

I know the temp according to the car was 31c in Chelmsford around 12/1PM today, so very toasty.

Associate
it's the same temp here as last night 28c indoors now but it's not muggy last night was rough 4c temp difference from the living room and the bedroom is cooler luckily :)

Associate
Not getting too much sleep at the moment. If I pinch the fan I got for my doggo I end up feeling a little too cold, & I can't have it directly pointed at me for too long as I find it aggravates my allergy induced asthma. Without it it's a little too warm.

Soldato
Does anyone else really struggle with their appetite in this weather? I can barely eat a thing.

Not really , I still feel like eating but I don’t need as much, maybe when it’s warm you’re body doesn’t need to fuel itself as much?

When I visit my friend in Australia it’s in the high 30’s give or a few days, I’ve never rely had a loss of appetite then either and I can drink so much beer it’s unreal

Soldato
Worst part of all this is my 2yr old. Her sweaty hair gets all stuck in her neck while she's asleep and wakes her up. That and during the afternoon it's just way too hot to go out for any period of time so we are stuck indoors. Had her out at the park at 9am and even then it was roasting. Weirdly she insists on wearing wellies and a wooly hat now, having refused both all winter. Typical female eh

Man of Honour
It is the humidity that is getting me at the moment. I go outside for 2 minutes and am dripping with sweat. Give me 40C in Dubai any day over this (and of course the air conditioning that you have in every building).

At least there is finally cool air blowing into the house.

Back
Top Bottom