It's too hot :(

Soldato
After a couple of cooler days, the warm weather's back on form again here today. I've been invited to a BBQ but seeing as I've bust my foot, it's probably not a good idea. *Weeps* :(

Soldato
As long as I can work and sleep in relative cool I don't mind this recent weather. I'm going to have to get some better ventilation and insulation at home to sleep better.

Soldato
No rain here, 26 days in a row now with no rain. Trees leaves are falling off.

Been chucking buckets of water over plants trying to keep them alive. Deutzia I think half of its dead the other half looks like it might survive. Was really pretty this spring don't want to lose it if I can help it. 3 water butts are now empty. Twenty miles up the road they had an inch of rain the other day. Not so much as a cloud here.

Hose has been working overtime trying to keep the veg alive but picked enough beans for several dinners. :)

Caporegime
Same. We had about 4 drops the other day and the bugs came out in clouds, never seen anything like it. It's really starting to grate now, give us some precipitation ffs.
Coming up to 2 months here since we last had any penetrative rain. Ie something beyond a light shower which immediate evaporates.

We're really losing the battle to keep stuff alive.

Back
Top Bottom