It's too hot :(

Soldato
I live in a flat and I'm sweating my dangly bits off right now.

Got all the windows open wide but there's no breeze coming through, two house fans running but they're just pushing warm air around really so only a marginal improvement.

Tempted to go sit in a cold bath.

Soldato
I live in a flat and I'm sweating my dangly bits off right now.

Got all the windows open wide but there's no breeze coming through, two house fans running but they're just pushing warm air around really so only a marginal improvement.

Tempted to go sit in a cold bath.

It was like that in our previous flat, Luckily we were on the 3rd floor so I could walk around naked, most of the time....... as opposite was an office call centre so had to be a little careful :p

Soldato
It was like that in our previous flat, Luckily we were on the 3rd floor so I could walk around naked, most of the time....... as opposite was an office call centre so had to be a little careful :p

Nothing overlooking me thankfully so I've been a horrible surprise waiting to happen to whoever next walks through my front door. :D

Caporegime
Best day of the year so far. The

Good day at my new job, straight after work went to Porthcawl

The stars were aligned, tide was right, surf report was good,hot weather .. Not often get all 3!
Beautiful weather, great waves , lovely day.

Nights aren't nice, but makes going to beach amazing.

Love this weather.

25c is perfect, but not complaining.

Associate
Can’t bloody sleep, upstairs is like an oven the top half of the house has wood cladding so keeps the heat in. Downstairs is considerably cooler right now.

Caporegime
I went to bed about 18:30-19:00 it was way to hot and I had to sleep full nude without any covers to feel comfortable.

I had been drinking so much water during the day I woke up for the toilet about midnight then drank another pint of water before going back to bed again.

Caporegime
All you lot that like this heat are broken in the head.

This is torturous. I'm going through about 3 shirts a day and having to shower twice a day, or shower once and feel disgusting for the second half of the day.

Soldato
Not good in the gin Distillery where I work but enjoying the evenings and a 11am finish tomorrow, need to get lawn cut before rain comes I gave it a number 2 last time it was hot and it browned a little so leaving some length for the dew

Associate
Try working outside.

Those poor bin men too, they have to wear trousers cause H&S. Talk about tarded.

Where i sleep i have a huge 1.5m square window. I slept all the way through nicely.

Soldato
What do we want? Cold and rain! When do we want it? All year long, 'cos we're British! :p

I approve of this message. 27.5
All you lot that like this heat are broken in the head.

This is torturous. I'm going through about 3 shirts a day and having to shower twice a day, or shower once and feel disgusting for the second half of the day.

Yep, plus I've slept about 1 hour last night and around 4 for the previous few nights. Feels bad man.

Back
Top Bottom