It's too hot :(

Soldato
Ran my AC through the night, first time with the new unit that I don't need to empty water every few hours. Didn't need it on the lowest setting either, 19oC and it was nice and chilly through the night.

Soldato
Outside it was 32c at 7pm last night by 11 it had dropped to an icy 29c

They keep revising the forecast upwards and longer - 31c today 33c tomorrow 30 monday 31 tuesday 29 wednesday, on and on and on... my employer may have trouble finding me I'll be somewhere in the shade trying not to pass out.

*pats AC unit* its bulky and noisy but by god I can sleep at night.

Soldato
Urgh, last night was horrible. Had both Dyson fans blowing at us full pelt but it was too hot them to do anything

Aren't Dyson fans quite expensive? For the same money could you not have bought an AC unit? Genuine question as it does confuse me why people buy expensive fans? (Of course, maybe they aren't that expensive... but I'm sure I see people spending £300 on just a fan!)

Soldato
I just went kayaking down at Woodmill and it's lovely on the river. Horribly humid now though!

I went for a gentle bike ride yesterday evening around that way and it was lovely while moving, but within moments of coming to a stop back home, the heat torture began... And it doesn't look like getting much better around us until at least Weds! :(

Back
Top Bottom