It's too hot :(

Health warnings say don’t be outside between 11-3 (though highest temperature is at 5pm). It’s going to be two long days at work and going to drag.

Have to risk my health walking 20 mins going to work. Sun is exposed on the way to work too.
Don't be so ******* dramatic, take an umbrella. People go on holiday to places that are sunnier and warmer than this all the time.

You sound a bit like a vampire to be honest.
No, that would be me - I'm just off to bed. :eek:

Gotta say though, I'm not looking forward to trying to sleep through the heat, plus I have a building site right on my doorstep so with the windows open it's noisy as hell. At least I'm off for three days now though, so should be able to get out and about to enjoy some of the weather tomorrow.

Currently got every window and door in the house open :D downstairs is already down to 20C but the heat upstairs is taking a little longer to shift. Down to 22.5C in the bedroom though down from 26C yesterday evening.

Slept quite well actually, hoping we can keep the temperatures in the house down today as it won’t get below 24C overnight meaning I can only open windows in a couple of rooms. Otherwise this morning is glorious :D

Currently got every window and door in the house open :D downstairs is already down to 20C but the heat upstairs is taking a little longer to shift. Down to 22.5C in the bedroom though down from 26C yesterday evening.

Slept quite well actually, hoping we can keep the temperatures in the house down today as it won’t get below 24C overnight meaning I can only open windows in a couple of rooms. Otherwise this morning is glorious :D

It's currently 26.8c in my flat. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom