It's too hot :(

Some huge black clouds here in Southampton, the heavens have just opened its lashing down. Thunder heard too but no lightning strikes on UK lightning map yet

Blinking lovely

There was supposedly showers our way at ~2030 too, but roads were bone dry between old Big Cheese pub and Bubb Lane on my short ride an hour ago. :(

Better half just came through saying she could hear rain, certainly looks like some is in the air https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?lat=50.919&lon=-1.355&zoom=8&radar=1&wxstn=0

It's mad to say the hottest time of day is 5pm tomorrow.

Then Friday - max of 18c.

Tomorrow at work, If I go from outside to the walk in freezers in the back - I'll will jump 60c difference in temp. +37c to -23c
That would be a unique feeling! I wouldn't go in there alone in case the shock might cause a problem

Some people don't look at themselves in the mirror when they get dressed in summer gear. Firstly - if you can't find a strapless bra that fits you, don't wear a strapless top/dress. Black strapless dress with white strapped bra anyone?

When we had that hot spell a month ago, my colleague saw a woman wearing a short dress that short you could see the tampon string dangling

That would be a unique feeling! I wouldn't go in there alone in case the shock might cause a problem

The last kitchen I worked in hit 53c in summer, to -22 in the walk in. 75c change in seconds, was glorious :D

Why does we make such a fuss about a few days of decent weather?

40c isn't decent weather you complete detriment to society. It's an unprecidented temperature in an otherwise temperate area, one we aren't set up to deal with and will undoubtably cause at least a few hundred deaths.

There was supposedly showers our way at ~2030 too, but roads were bone dry between old Big Cheese pub and Bubb Lane on my short ride an hour ago. :(

Better half just came through saying she could hear rain, certainly looks like some is in the air https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?lat=50.919&lon=-1.355&zoom=8&radar=1&wxstn=0
I didn't realise they gave anything, didn't see a drop at 8:30 but its just lashed it down for 5 mins here in West End. Been sat out in the back garden seeing the big black clouds just bubble up from nothing.

Back
Top Bottom