It's too hot :(

Some people don't look at themselves in the mirror when they get dressed in summer gear. Firstly - if you can't find a strapless bra that fits you, don't wear a strapless top/dress. Black strapless dress with white strapped bra anyone?

When we had that hot spell a month ago, my colleague saw a woman wearing a short dress that short you could see the tampon string dangling

Outrageous isn't it. They should just go without the bra, far better for everyone.

Hot weather brings out some bad fashion.

Why do some women wear a strapless dress or top and wear a different coloured bra? If they can’t find strapless bras that fit, don’t buy strapless things!

Same goes for dark undies and white/pale clothing!
Warm weather brings out people who don’t look at themselves in the mirror before they leave home.

Saw a girl wearing a pink strapless dress with a white strapped bra!!! Ladies, if you can’t find a strapless bra that fits and is comfy, don’t buy strapless tops and dresses. As no one wants to see your minging washing machine grey bra on show! Underwear is called this as wear under clothes and not on show!
Some people don't look at themselves in the mirror when they get dressed in summer gear. Firstly - if you can't find a strapless bra that fits you, don't wear a strapless top/dress. Black strapless dress with white strapped bra anyone?

When we had that hot spell a month ago, my colleague saw a woman wearing a short dress that short you could see the tampon string dangling

Give it a ******* rest!

You sound like the creepy type that probably walks up to these women and starts sniffing their hair or something..

UNWLVcl.png

When the wind blows, feels like someone turn a hairdryer to your face.

My brother used to have a place in rural Portugal, nearest city being Coimbra. Last time I went it was 43c and aboslutely disgusting, shortly after they had massive forest fires.

The only reason it was bearable was because houses were built deep into mountain sides and were a good 15-20c cooler than the the outside temp. That and lakes/rivers to cool off in.

Back
Top Bottom