It's too hot :(

Soldato
Started work an hour early at 5:30 and was delivering mail by 7. Finished at 9:15 but even then it was starting to get too hot.

Same tomorrow and also don’t have to do my afternoon collection as they have been cancelled for today and tomorrow.
Good luck for the morning! Most temperatures won't get below 24ºC tonight, so compared to the 17/18C early this morning it'll feel a lot tougher.

Soldato
Went outside for stroll on my lunch break, should have brought the sun screen with me to work today. I rare sight to see people walking around with umbrellas on a sunny day, it really is that hot.

Caporegime
What a ridiculous comment. Also, it's bear, not bare.
bare the heat = get towards naked and deal with it.

why would you wanna be a bear in this weather? mad fur bro you would be dying from the heat, don't bear up bare down

anyway it's true if your unfit your body will have to worker harder to keep you alive in the hot weather, so you will sweat more than someones whos fit.
I'm not talking fat but people who can be slim but unfit because the only place they ever walk is to their car

Soldato
It was slightly cooler than forecast at 0900 in Southampton at 23C, but by 1130 my thermometer was reading 36-39C outdoors in direct sun in different roads.

Hottest day I can ever recall, including holidays abroad.

Caporegime
I think the hottest day I ever felt was in Croatia. I went for an early morning run (when I could run!)

I remember it wasn't too bad moving. But soon as i stopped the heat just closed in and I never had felt so hot. It was like the heat exploded.

It was so hot standing on beach was impossible. The sand was too hot.

Soldato
I think the hottest day I ever felt was in Croatia. I went for an early morning run (when I could run!)

I remember it wasn't too bad moving. But soon as i stopped the heat just closed in and I never had felt so hot. It was like the heat exploded.

It was so hot standing on beach was impossible. The sand was too hot.
I did the same in HK quite a few years ago but in the evening. Went with my brother for a jog around the pier, high humidity but thought it would be fine... big mistake lol! Came back absolutely drenched! Even my boxers were soaked through! You could twist them and it would be running with sweat!

Nearly passed out from heat exhaustion lol.

Man of Honour
These last few hot days are the first time I’ve ever done large deadlift/squat type exercises in the morning and before breakfast. They’ve been successful too. No way would I be doing them at any other point today. A good night sleep and calories before bed and I’m good to go :)
I quite like 8pm for bigger sessions as it's cool.. the kids are in bed and I have no responsibilities! I like to start work at 7am normally, but often will set some time midday for a session if I'm at home.

Soldato
I did the same in HK quite a few years ago but in the evening. Went with my brother for a jog around the pier, high humidity but thought it would be fine... big mistake lol! Came back absolutely drenched! Even my boxers were soaked through! You could twist them and it would be running with sweat!

Nearly passed out from heat exhaustion lol.
I used to run regularly when I lived in HK, you get used to it. Just think of it like combining a good sauna session with a run :)

It was typically only around 30C in HK mind, but much higher humidity. Never had it this hot.

Hottest I have experience was 42C in Germany a few years back. Top floor apartment wasn't ideal :mad:

Back
Top Bottom