It's too hot :(

Caporegime
Just watch you don't go missing and have your partner claim on your life insurance.

More likely on my bike. Sabotage brakes!

Went out to the car. Like an oven. Opened a window and put a sheet on the windscreen. Got a bit of kit in there I don't want to melt! Car made some heat creaks I haven't heard just opening doors

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
it's nice warm 31c here :)

anyone who can't bare that is probably over weight and unfit
steven-he-what-the-hell.gif

Associate
Heat is intense today. Currently cloudy but had to go get the bins from the kerb & the hot breeze combined with radiation up from the pavement was such a weird feeling, like I imagine putting your head in an oven is like. I am sitting inside with AC on tho so maybe it was just the difference in temp.

Man of Honour
I normally don't like morning workouts, but glad I did do it this morning.

These last few hot days are the first time I’ve ever done large deadlift/squat type exercises in the morning and before breakfast. They’ve been successful too. No way would I be doing them at any other point today. A good night sleep and calories before bed and I’m good to go :)

Caporegime
I know, it’s ridiculous. The monarch or whoever is in ultimate charge should just say stuff all that nonsense, if you want a drink, just have one ffs. And don’t have the horses standing out in it either.
It's ridiculous.

Work clothes not suitable for the weather because its the "way its done" or whatever.

I used to hate wearing shirts at one of my old jobs. Absolutely ridiculous. And should be unenforceable

Safety equipment.. Obviously different. But shirts in office jobs and things like that? Should be consigned to history

Associate
Started work an hour early at 5:30 and was delivering mail by 7. Finished at 9:15 but even then it was starting to get too hot.

Same tomorrow and also don’t have to do my afternoon collection as they have been cancelled for today and tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom