It's too hot :(

Soldato
Having had the air con installed a few months back, this is the first time I've been really grateful for it. Spent the day walking around Kew Gardens, started the air con up as I was driving home and I could really feel it as I stepped into the flat on my return. Had it running on 'Dry' as I went to sleep too, just to take the edge off the warmth. Lovely.

Soldato
Time to get fan out, been really hot over night here last couple of nights, struggling to get any sleep. Wasn’t expecting it to get so stuffy at night yet as figures are only in low 20s during the day.

Last edited:
Associate
oof, bit of rain overnight and now it's very humid and uncomfortable :(
I was surprised last night when I took the dog for his walk in that it was spitting with rain but only in the vicinity of my house. Walked up the road abit and it had stopped, walked back to the house it was still spitting. Must have been karma for complaining about the weather;)

Associate
Just got back from the dog walk and sweating, yes I had a briskish walk but it's 16°C more or less nice for walking. So I looked at the humidity on the weather app and it's showing 70%. No wonder I was sweating, now I'm in the house the humidity is supposed to go to under 50%.

Man of Honour
Looks like a gorgeous day today. Not sure what to do with it yet

Did tonnes today thanks to the weather. Did the 200m of hedgerows, mowed the lawn, did a BBQ, went shopping (by foot), played with the kids in the garden, washed the cars, first thing in the morning was martial arts training. Did 2 washes which could be hung outside to dry. Tided the house and now just chilling out.

Perfect day! Perfect weather, lovely cool breeze. What more could you want?

Caporegime
Did tonnes today thanks to the weather. Did the 200m of hedgerows, mowed the lawn, did a BBQ, went shopping (by foot), played with the kids in the garden, washed the cars, first thing in the morning was martial arts training. Did 2 washes which could be hung outside to dry. Tided the house and now just chilling out.

Perfect day! Perfect weather, lovely cool breeze. What more could you want?

Been solid cloud here all weekend! :(

Back
Top Bottom