It's too hot :(

Bring back the rain!
Haha won't see that until september now and this weather continues until friday at least. How people can sleep in heat amazes me 4.5 tog is enough for the winter right now its just a single sheet

It's gonna be 30c indoors all week with no wind to cool down overnight, rip.
Time to invest in aircon mate. I'm in a flat so can't have a "proper" one so portables have to do

Last edited:
Alice in less than wonderland for the time being....

Wife is potentially exploring HRT but she's not keen on taking medication.... but we'll see.
I started taking HRT on Tuesday but my mood swings were so extreme and intense, that I sadly didn't feel like I had a choice but to try it.

The benefits do seem to outweigh the risks but if I could have managed without then I'd definitely not be taking it!

My sister in law takes it (spray and nightly pills and I do that combination) and feels it has really helped her.

I can't really tell if it's helping yet but I'm not waking up and crying anymore, so that's something! Lol!

I started taking HRT on Tuesday but my mood swings were so extreme and intense, that I sadly didn't feel like I had a choice but to try it.

The benefits do seem to outweigh the risks but if I could have managed without then I'd definitely not be taking it!

My sister in law takes it (spray and nightly pills and I do that combination) and feels it has really helped her.

I can't really tell if it's helping yet but I'm not waking up and crying anymore, so that's something! Lol!

Well stick to what the docs say, there's a lot of good news stories from my friends about it, more so than negatives, but it takes time. Don't try and be stoic though. Good luck - I really do feel for ladies, it's hard not being able to help.

Hope you get to enjoy the weather nonetheless! :)

Back
Top Bottom