It's too hot :(

The rain and clouds didn't last long here, it's now blue skies (which is nice) and blazing hot sun (which imo isn't nice).

Shortest heatwave ever? Storm approaching already. I dont know what official temps are supposed to be, but for me it just feels a bit muggy but not particularly hot.

Room temp is 26C which is about 3C higher than two days ago and outside temp I am measuring at 28C, usually outside is a bigger differential.

Last edited:
I find the gap closes as the outside temp rises. A couple of days ago it went down to 14C outside at night but was 28C inside.
Right now it is 29C outside and 32.2C inside.

Had about 3 droplets of rain in as many weeks so a downpour would do wonders for the garden. Sadly its blue sky and baking and forecast shows no signs of changing until Thur/Fri.

Was thinking the other day if its possible to use the radiators for cooling? Split the system from the hot water tank and circulate the coolant under ground maybe? Trying to come up with something other than AC which I feel is inevitable (see more and more each year nearby).

The storm never actually arrived, it was probably 5-10 miles away at a guess, got some light drizzle and heard thunder in distance for a bit, but that was it.

Now I am starting to feel it more, I face west so is most brutal late afternoon.

Room temp 27C, outside temp 32C.

Last edited:
I'm on the south coast at the moment, beautiful blue sky here and breezy so doesn't feel too bad.

The sea here is really mild as well so in about half an hour or so I'm going swimming.
Clouded over here almost grey doesn't feel anything like as hot as elsewhere especially with the stiff breeze even the weather app has dropped its stated temperature. Weather has definitely been odd lately even woke up to a mist saturday morning

Now I am starting to feel it more, I face west so is most brutal late afternoon.

Room temp 27C, outside temp 32C.

The upstairs rooms were hitting 30C until we whacked the AC on when we got home. Definitely too hot today, glad I’m not in work and at least it’s just one really hot day. Hoping the reef aquarium survives this heat, no additional heating required for the water at least.

Took the dogs out for a walk after the sun had ****ed off.
Nice cool breeze, thought I could smell rain, but no such luck.

I'm glad todays over with.

8s1HVDy.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom