[ITT: Charitable donations]Skywalker's daughter, Bethany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't normally do charity, but the fact that this forum is free and has made me laugh and been helpful on so many occasions, it's the least I can do. It's touched me looking at the support you guys offer. May you all wear smiles on your faces today.

Donation via Paypal.

Associate
Having been around here a year or 2, I have always been a reader rather than a poster. This however has touched me and a worthy time for me to come out and to make an appearance on the forum and, more importantly, a donation.

Wishing you all the best and my thoughts are with you,
Jamie

Caporegime
Just waiting for my bank to allow me to transfer, skint at the moment. But will donate what I can.

Don't normally donate, but fell its a worthy cause.

Well done OcUK!

Soldato
This is an amazing set of threads and it's revived my faith in humanity somewhat. I'm proud to be amongst people who are helping to improve the circumstances of Skywalker and his family.

I think it's appropriate to offer a high five to everyone who has passed a comment in support, or made a contribution, no matter the size.

*HIGH FIVE*

Soldato
This is an amazing set of threads and it's revived my faith in humanity somewhat. I'm proud to be amongst people who are helping to improve the circumstances of Skywalker and his family.

I think it's appropriate to offer a high five to everyone who has passed a comment in support, or made a contribution, no matter the size.

*HIGH FIVE*

*Air Five* slap!

Associate
I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread. It's great what good internet communities can do.

I've just been paid today, i'll make a bank transfer when I pop home at lunch as I can't do it on the computer in work.

Best wishes to you and your family, Skywalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom