[ITT: Charitable donations]Skywalker's daughter, Bethany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
I'm out tonight and accompanying our lass to hospital tomorrow for a small operation on her knee - arthroscopy I think it's called. Once I get some time I'll confirm all receipts people request :)

Mail me at the paypal address above.

Soldato
Will be donating to your account when I get to town tomorrow.

Gilly, does PayPal take a percentage for every payment sent?

Just asking as I think if you contact them and tell them what the money is for, they will refund the charges for you accepting transfers.

Man of Honour
OP
I don't know, I haven't managed to read the fine print for this 'premier account' thing I've just accepted. If they do either I'll claim it back from them or I'll cover the amount (within reason!)

Caporegime
but having read the past threads on how Skywalker's daughter's situation is proceeding I get sadder and sadder at the situation. Read here, here, here, here and here..

Yes the first time I read those threads and saw this picture, it breaks you heart. Reminded me of my own niece. Piercing blue eyes, cheeky smile and food all down her front.

Donated via BT, don't care if the money ends up enough for a scan, a Big Mac, Toy or a holiday. Whatever it comes to she deserves it :)

Brandon006.jpg

Edit and thanks for setting it up Gilly :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Really touched by this story, I feel for you and your whole family Skywalker. I'm not a parent but I wouldn't know what to do with myself if something like this happened to my Niece. I'm only a student but many small contributions should help.

Please confirm Paypal receipt Gilly. :)

Soldato
Can't be bothered with paypal. Sent it by bank transfer instead. Hope it gets there. :)

Edit - Well it said two hours with HSBC internet banking, so should be ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom