iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas... it's that time again.

Associate
Since nobody has mentioned it the free items for today are the pilot episodes for house and 30 rock (well it's the second episode for 30 rock as it says in the video section).

You got the HD and SD versions on this one (the HD versions come in at 1.5GB for house and 757MB (or around that) for 30 rock).

Associate
We already established that it saves the time, but you don't gain anything extra as someone who doesn't have the app can also download the same stuff, there's no exclusivity.

Yeah they can download the same stuff, but they probably wouldn't have been aware that it was free unless they stumbled upon it. I think that is the point that is being made, about the usefulness of the app.

Commissario
Since nobody has mentioned it the free items for today are the pilot episodes for house and 30 rock (well it's the second episode for 30 rock as it says in the video section).

You got the HD and SD versions on this one (the HD versions come in at 1.5GB for house and 757MB (or around that) for 30 rock).

When I saw it on the app, I noticed it said that my Mac will download the SD version and my iPhone the HD version and both have downloaded. I've not yet synced my iPhone yet but when I do so, will the HD versions copy to my Mac? I'd much rather have the HD ones on the computer as they stream to the AppleTV.

Caporegime
When I saw it on the app, I noticed it said that my Mac will download the SD version and my iPhone the HD version and both have downloaded. I've not yet synced my iPhone yet but when I do so, will the HD versions copy to my Mac? I'd much rather have the HD ones on the computer as they stream to the AppleTV.
What Im doing is buying the SD version on my iPhone, then buying the HD version seperate on my PC/Mac

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate

When you sync the HD version will copy over and you'll have both HD and SD versions on your mac (afterwards the items should have a HD/SD marker indicating that item has both versions).

Soldato
Has anyone else been having issues with today's free gift? I have downloaded it 3 times now, and when I go to view it. I am getting either half a page of text, or picture and the others are blank pages :(

Associate
Rise from the grave dead thread as you have more work to do.

Apple has updated last years 12 days app for this year, so those who wiped it will have to re-download (it should show up in the top banner of the app store).

Back
Top Bottom