January Transfer Window 2016/17 - Rumours & Signings

Caporegime
Another cry-baby player who gives up when things aren't going their way :rolleyes:

Let him rot in the reserves, till his attitude changes.

Indeed. He's had one break out season ie last year and this yr hasn't shown much.

West Ham will just wait for an outrageous offer then sell him I imagine. They won't let him go cheap and Marseille are sniffing around as well.

Soldato
Indeed. He's had one break out season ie last year and this yr hasn't shown much.

West Ham will just wait for an outrageous offer then sell him I imagine. They won't let him go cheap and Marseille are sniffing around as well.

Can majority of the french league actually afford PL players (ignoring PSG and I think Monaco who are both pretty well backed)

WHU are in a pretty precarious position I would have thought. Without their best player on fire / motivated can they risk gambling on staying up (only 7 points above relagation) - if they still had Antonio , who was very useful as well last season it may be worth a shot but without him and with a dis-satisfied Payet.....it wont be easy.

Don
Payet's head would have been turned after the Euro's when he was a standout performer, same scenario as Fonte for Portugal and his performances at the end of the tourny. The latter could be excused for being 33 and getting one last big move, Payet's 30 mind, so same scenario really.

Caporegime
Payet playing the standard **** trick by refusing to play. Shame West Ham can't just say 'No play, no pay'.

As we know players are in charge so fully expect him to be on his way.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Players and clubs both have a lot of power. Look at schweinsteiger, delay etc. Not getting a game but not being sold either. Goes both ways. You can't expect a player who is miles better than his teammates to just suck it up and get on with it.

Soldato
Payet playing the standard **** trick by refusing to play. Shame West Ham can't just say 'No play, no pay'.

As we know players are in charge so fully expect him to be on his way.

I dont know for sure but if hes refusing to play they will surely just fine him that weeks wage?

Associate
Schneiderlin Didn't get a look in at United, he's a great midfielder when used properly as a 'box to box' midfielder, great buy for Everton

Also Payet, who does he think he's kidding?! He's not good enough for a team any bigger than West Ham

Back
Top Bottom