January Transfer Window 2017/18

Soldato
Yes Utd have improved. If they went further down the league after spending all that money I would be worried.

Being linked with big players isn't a sign of being ambition. Signing big players and winning or nearly winning the league is a sign of ambition. Which if you are honest, Chelski are the only one competing at the top.

Utd are having one good season in five, that isn't a great indication of proof they are back to their best.

The truly best players on the market aren't going to be looking much further than biggest teams from each league. City are that big club currently.

At Utd you will get good players because of the club but they won't sign the best any time soon. If Sanchez wants a crack at the title and play football, Chelski are the best option.

If he wants to play more and maybe a cup run, then Utd or stay with Arsenal.

What are you on? This is quite literally the funniest post I’ve seen in a while.

Caporegime
Look at arsenal 50% more draws or losses than last season. Chelsea double the losses or draws from last season.

City have improved the most. We have improved slightly in.terms of getting fewer draws, but look better than it suggests due to arsenal and Chelsea results being drastically worse.

Caporegime
Look at arsenal 50% more draws or losses than last season. Chelsea double the losses or draws from last season.

City have improved the most. We have improved slightly in.terms of getting fewer draws, but look better than it suggests due to arsenal and Chelsea results being drastically worse.

Man of Honour
OP
Mike apparently wants to go back to dortmund

Id say the deal is dead and by that i mean sanchez to utd also

Says who? He can't, Dortmund don't want him. Raiola is just trying to get Arsenal to pay Mkhi close to £300k a week at the moment.

Man of Honour
OP
Raiola can **** off if he thinks that is going to happen. (Hopefully)

It won't happen, but that will no doubt be his starting point for negotiations. Arsenal reportedly offered 300k to Sanchez which he turned down. I suppose they'll settle on 220-250k, assuming it's agreed.

Don
It won't happen, but that will no doubt be his starting point for negotiations. Arsenal reportedly offered 300k to Sanchez which he turned down. I suppose they'll settle on 220-250k, assuming it's agreed.
Raiola will be pushing both ends. He'll try to get as much as he can out of Arsenal then he'll go back to Utd and say they want x, Arsenal are offering y and try to get a pay off out of Utd to make up the difference.

Back
Top Bottom