Jay's (Dead Dog's son) Collection Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
mightynimrod said:
Well, im on 12 hour nights on Sunday night so if i can travel down from Notts to meet and greet Jay then im sure some others can find the time ;)

Got over 3k's of bedroom stuff coming in and have to do some wiring, moving of plugs, im disabled so takes me hr's to do some of the littlest things and got a mate coming into help but having to work around his grumpy ass :( I will try but will only be for a few minutes even if i can make it. I hope i do :)

Soldato
Jay's still doing well, they were @ leicester today for a injection of chemo, sometimes it give him a little grief, but he seems fine and been leaping around like a loon so i think he's OK ;)

Jay lost one of his teeth thurday, first one, another 3 are wobblin' too, won't stop him from chomping on pizza tho :D

went to a local newspaper, they should be ringing back in the morning !

Soldato
i got to speak to a reporter, they've been busy yestaday & today (can't think why :( ), they couldn't send a photographer sunday, but said they could reinact it later in the week, i said that wouldn't be possible, but was more than happy to take our our pics ( which we would have anyway for here :D ) and they use them, and then come round and do a report in the week - good stuff :)

with the disgusting events of this week, a thread like this & newspaper article is an awesome reminder of why we should all have faith in mankind ;)

it's looking v.good for sunday :cool:

Soldato
Well, just to say i'm looking forward to the pizza dinner on sunday with Dead dog, his family and Freefaller.

Thanks to everyone thats donated their hard earned money so we can buy Jay a nice present - not forgetting his little bro Lewis ;)

You really are all a credit to these forums.

Once again.....a big THANKYOU

Man of Honour
OP
Just to update I shall be bringing along a cheque for £451. :cool:

Thank you OcUK for your generosity once again.

I hope you have cameras as I don't have one at the moment - it'll be nice to take some shots. :)

Bruce, if you want to email me so that I can have your surname to write the cheque out that would be great. :)

See you tomorrow. :)

Soldato
Can I just say what an amazing group of people we have on these forums. Doing this for someone they barely know goes to show what a great community we have here.

Hope you all enjoy tomorrow, especially Jay :)

Soldato
Freefaller said:
Look forward to tomorrow :) Great that it's still on :)

Deffo mate

creature said:
Can I just say what an amazing group of people we have on these forums. Doing this for someone they barely know goes to show what a great community we have here.

Hope you all enjoy tomorrow, especially Jay

I originally knew Dead Dog from sellng him a motherboard, when i saw the thread about Jay, it prompted me to start a collection for being such a brave little boy, so i did sort of know him through that :D

Having to go through that and nearly losing his uncle.....it's a lot for such a young boy.......tomorrow will cheer him up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom