Jay's (Dead Dog's son) Collection Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well, just a bit of an update.......

Myself and Freefaller have been speaking about when/where we can present the proceeds of the collection to dead dog, Jay and his family.

I've spoken to dead dog and it was decided that meeting up and having a pizza near where he lives would be a superb idea as Jay loves the stuff! :D

I've just got to confirm the date that it'll be happening with him and then either myself or Freefaller will post it up on here.

Should be a superb afternoon and give people a chance to meet this special little boy thats touched all of our hearts.

Right, thats it for now.

Hopefully i'll know more tomorrow.

Soldato
mightynimrod said:
Well, just a bit of an update.......

Myself and Freefaller have been speaking about when/where we can present the proceeds of the collection to dead dog, Jay and his family.

I've spoken to dead dog and it was decided that meeting up and having a pizza near where he lives would be a superb idea as Jay loves the stuff! :D

I've just got to confirm the date that it'll be happening with him and then either myself or Freefaller will post it up on here.

Should be a superb afternoon and give people a chance to meet this special little boy thats touched all of our hearts.

Right, thats it for now.

Hopefully i'll know more tomorrow.

we're looking forward to it :D

Man of Honour
Please note, previous deadline of this Sunday for Nochex/Paypal donations has been removed due to a change of plans. It's now likely that the accounts will remain open at least until the end of June. :)

Soldato
OkeyDokey.
as i was saying, he's finished his big block of chemo, so hopefully this meeting can be planned with a little more probability of Jay being well enough to go ;)

as i've been saying to you, it not that he's actually ill, more we have to protect him from illnesses, because his blood levels are too low to fight bugs n stuff, but he should now be heading towards much better blood levels because the chemo isn't knocking him about ;)

again HUGE thanks to all, and we look forward to the meeting :D

Associate
Hope im not too late for this.... I have donated a score through paypal anyways in the hope ive made it in time.....

All the best.

Soldato
Thanks fellas, nah your not too late, but as Freefaller said earlier, it will got closed soon :D

Thanks for everyones donations so far.......can't wait to see how much we've got for the little fella.

Freefallers going to do an update pretty soon so we can see whats in the kitty.

He's been bumming it in Florida ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom