Jeffrey Epstein

Soldato
Just out of interest, what CT?

Here

No allegations have been leveled at Clinton. His name has been mentioned in the recent scandal, because he vacationed on Epstein's private island during the years when the sex crimes where thought to have occurred. Roberts maintains that she never saw Clinton do anything wrong or even appear to know about the underage girls.

From your own 'evidence'.

Caporegime

I don't see any evidence in that article which proves that Clinton visited the island.

Clinton certainly flew on Epstein's plane. A lot of people did. But he never flew to the island, and we know this because there are no flight logs showing that he flew to the island.

Clinton flew literally around the world with Epstein, traveling from New York to London, to Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Morocco, Portugal, Russia, and throughout Africa. In almost every case, according to cross-referenced information on his speaking engagements, Clinton was apparently traveling for professional reasons, and, according to the logs, he never flew with his wealthy friend anywhere near the U.S. Virgin Islands.

(Source).

Soldato
From your own 'evidence'.
In court filings, Roberts maintains that she never had sexual relations with Clinton - or knew of him taking an interest in any of Epstein's other 'massage' girls - though he was sometimes present on the banker's private Caribbean island during her years of work.
Higher up from the same article, you didn't see that tho

Soldato
No connection bewtween Epstein and the Clinton's...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TELEMMGLPICT000206473864_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9zvwL1Pm1eKCgAg6e5AQBhdaTrxQ4tFhb8cq5KsjOtw.jpeg

Jeffrey Epstein kept painting of Bill Clinton in drag at his house

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epstein-kept-painting-bill-clinton-drag-house/

Commissario
And that means what in relation to Bill Clinton?

I mean plenty of people have drawn quite unflattering pictures of Trump, there is at least a few sculptures that doesn't mean the people know Trump personally, or that they like him.

Also.
Your link is behind a paywall.

Soldato

I mean plenty of people have drawn quite unflattering pictures of Trump, there is at least a few sculptures that doesn't mean the people know Trump personally, or that they like him.

Also.

I once had a t-shirt depicting my close personal friend Che Guevara. Now, some people will tell you that the fact he died 18 years before I was born is proof that we weren't in fact acquainted, but if that were true then why would I own the t-shirt? #lawyered.

Soldato

Also.

Some people are trying too hard to to link Trump as an all time friend of Epstein.

Epstein had stronger links to the Clinton's though.

Lots of people post links either behind paywalls or more commonly from twitter than others cannot access.

Soldato
Which still isn't flight logs showing he visited as per the statement you were providing evidence to counter.
There are no logs directly to the island because the island doesn't have a runway big enough for the pedoplane, if you search the what's out there regarding the available logs though you'll see Bill took the plane down to the virgin islands quite a few times (amongst the many other times he was on the plane), add in witness testimony and eye witness accounts also confirming he was at the island. Billy boy loved himself some illegal aged girls.

My original response was to the weak meme by Sankari, as unfortunately, the many many sufferers of a certain syndrome are desperate for trump to be involved because of a few photos taken in the 90's.

Soldato
There are no logs directly to the island because the island doesn't have a runway big enough for the pedoplane, if you search the what's out there regarding the available logs though you'll see Bill took the plane down to the virgin islands quite a few times (amongst the many other times he was on the plane), add in witness testimony and eye witness accounts also confirming he was at the island. Billy boy loved himself some illegal aged girls.

My original response was to the weak meme by Sankari, as unfortunately, the many many sufferers of a certain syndrome are desperate for trump to be involved because of a few photos taken in the 90's.

Cool, so you lied when you said there were logs, thanks for admitting that.

Permabanned
Not to be all pedantic, but he was arrested in 2005 and shock of shocks managed to get the charges dropped down to simple soliciting prostituting and had to register as a sex offender, **** all to do with being a pedo.

That means it's all GW Bush's fault - why is nobody connecting the dots to him?

Back
Top Bottom