Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a real shame if Top Gear were to end like this. I was hoping for a blaze of glory. A race to the moon or something.

Shame, but if he does get axed from the BBC, people will follow - I will be one of them. Yes he's a bit of a blundering buffoon but that's why I like him.

Top Gear is nothing without Clarkson, he knows it and the BBC knows it.

I still like him, think he is awesome! :) Will be interesting to hear what actually happened

+1

JK should stick to singing and making sweet acid jazz funk. Other than that he is a bit of a twerp (in my humble and very very esteemed opinion)

May, Hammond and Guy Martin :)

Removing JC would be like replacing Elijah Wood in Return of the King or Leonard Nimoy in Star Trek half way through, it just wouldn't work.

The reason no other Top Gear works is because of the three presenters. They have a chemistry you can't just replace.

JK should stick to singing and making sweet acid jazz funk. Other than that he is a bit of a twerp (in my humble and very very esteemed opinion)

Bit of a twerp? He's a complete bell end. Do you remember the incident when he was drunk and mouthing off to someone in front of a load of paps and ended up getting head butted?

Top Gear can be presented by other individuals with good chemistry. They present material. Material that they don't always write themselves.

May, Hammond and Guy Martin :)

That is a good shout. I was trying imagine Tiff and struggling, it could work with some format change. Guy Martin could work really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom