Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
He's obviously got some support. There is a petition on change.org to "bring back Clarkson" and unless it's fake it is gaining about 700 signatures a minute.

Caporegime
Depends on who the newbie is and if they refresh the format. The reason I don't watch is I think JC is a tit and Hammond is annoying and the format is stale. Bring in Chris Harris and him and Captain Slow could actually have a decent show that focuses on the actual technology and engineering. But then it would lose the meathead population that tune in to watch three morons slide about in fast cars.

People don't care about serious though, that's why Chris Harris' YouTube channel has about 160,000 subs and the mightycarmods lads, who mess about and rarely do serious, have over a million more than that.

Essentially, you want Top Gear to become a niche YouTube channel, obviously the BBC would rather have something that brings in ratings and sells worldwide for vast sums of money :p

Permabanned
People don't care about serious though, that's why Chris Harris' YouTube channel has about 160,000 subs and the mightycarmods lads, who mess about and rarely do serious, have over a million more than that.

Essentially, you want Top Gear to become a niche YouTube channel, obviously the BBC would rather have something that brings in ratings and sells worldwide for vast sums of money :p

Because MCM appeals to meatheads (and I say that as someone who watches it). Chopped mate. Chopped.

Associate
Because MCM appeals to meatheads (and I say that as someone who watches it). Chopped mate. Chopped.

You really like your stereotypes...:(

56003881.jpg

Permabanned
So you class all viewers of Top Gear as meatheads?

You seem to have taken the meathead quip quite personally, so since you personally attacked me and called me a *****, I'm going to say yes. All viewers of Top Gear are meatheads and I hope it causes you more distress and sleepless nights.

Associate
You seem to have taken the meathead quip quite personally, so since you personally attacked me and called me a *****, I'm going to say yes. All viewers of Top Gear are meatheads and I hope it causes you more distress and sleepless nights.

I called you a Cactus :)... No I just think people that attack others and label them for their viewing a program says so much about the person. So if you read back you attacked everyone that viewed Top Gear with your blanket statement :)

As for the distress and sleepless nights. Cool thanks :)

Permabanned
I called you a Cactus :)... No I just think people that attack others and label them for their viewing a program says so much about the person.

Good for you. Nobody cares about your holier than thou attitude and pretentious pseudo psychology of what you think someones comments on the internet says about them. It would almost be as ridiculous as someone claiming that what people watch says about them.

Man of Honour
Meathead

An enormously muscular guy who cannot hold a conversation about anything other than weight-lifting and protein shakes.

Where are the sliding cars?

Cool I'm a weight lifter, like protein, and can slide cars - what does that make me? :D

I drive a 3.5L V6 - so not quite a 5L mustang - but time will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom