Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
LoL. It sucks when I'm right don't it ? :D:):D

I am going for a shower :D I feel dirty :)

The thing for me is I watch Top Gear I love watching what **** they are going to try and get away with. I like it when they push the PC buttons. I love watching the specials Bolivia anyone?

If JC goes it will not be the same... I get some will say it will be better due to their dislike of him but regardless of personal feeling he does make the BBC a ton of money.

For 1 hour a week I can watch one of the few things that I pay a license for (Doctor Who being the other).

Soldato
From Twitter

"Don’t recall the BBC deciding that Jimmy Savile was an embarrassment who had to go."

"If only Clarkson had been Asian, Muslim, gay, disabled, & transgendered. The BBC wouldn't have dared say a word to him."

Soldato
"Don’t recall the BBC deciding that Jimmy Savile was an embarrassment who had to go."

"If only Clarkson had been Asian, Muslim, gay, disabled, & transgendered. The BBC wouldn't have dared say a word to him."

Clarkson suffers from a lack sartorial elegance, so you could say he's challenged, hence disabled in the wardrobe department. Would that qualify for a Jim'll Fix It badge ?

Caporegime
He could just make another car TV show on another channel, no?

Though I doubt he'd ever get such a budget to make it the same show anyway.

Soldato
qohdsy.jpg

+1

Caporegime
I quite like Top Gear but won't support a principle that just because I like a product, its staff can get away with workplace violence.

If any one of us threw a punch at a colleague at work we'd be out the door the same day. No suspensions or investigations, so why should Clarkson be allowed to commit common assault and just carry on as normal?

Totally agree. As much as I like Clarkson and his humour - making non serious fun of everything - there is a line between taking the **** and violence. The latter should not be tolerated.

It's a shame because I doubt Top Gear would be the same without him, and I'm not sure it will be able to continue in the same form without him, the other two don't have a strong enough character to pull it off. :(

V F

V F

Soldato
It's a shame because I doubt Top Gear would be the same without him, and I'm not sure it will be able to continue in the same form without him, the other two don't have a strong enough character to pull it off. :(

The masses said this about Countdown. Now look at it.

Soldato
To all the people angry with BBC and signing this petition. Shouldn't your anger be directed at Clarkson for doing something so stupid and putting himself in this position in the first place? Otherwise your 'protest' is the like.....

WHAT DO WE WANT?

FOR TV PERSONALITIES WE ENJOY WATCHING TO BE IMMUNE FROM THE SAME RULES AS EVERYONE ELSE!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!!!

Caporegime
To all the people angry with BBC and signing this petition. Shouldn't your anger be directed at Clarkson for doing something so stupid and putting himself in this position in the first place? Otherwise your 'protest' is the like.....

WHAT DO WE WANT?

FOR TV PERSONALITIES WE ENJOY WATCHING TO BE IMMUNE FROM THE SAME RULES AS EVERYONE ELSE!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!!!

If the rumours are true (And i doubt he just walked up and punched him) then its the first time i believe Clarkson has ACTUALLY done something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom