Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
He is twisting that post.

The type of person who shares BF posts seem to also be supporting Clarkson is NOT synonymous with "anyone who supports JC is a racist" (which is the assertion Castiel, like the proverbial broken record, keeps claiming I said."

No I wasn't...you made a stupid insinuating remark..get over it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Who hate 'political correctness'...

https://twitter.com/PaulGoldingBF/status/566356264905879552

Clarkson is the Che Guevara of the anti-PC movement.

So they're not racists? Now I'm confused :confused:

Read my edit. Although we do live in a world where anyone who doesn't agree with an open door border policy is branded racist, yes.

You'll have to excuse for not managing to find that one tweet on the internet and correlating that to your insinuation instead of the entire website dedicated to Muslims and Romanians.

Last edited:
Associate
See from what I have read today, James May has said it was nothing serious but he admits being ****ed :))).

I get the feeling this has been blown out of all proportion...

But there is a simple line.

If he punched this guy well they need to let him go.

Soldato
He a journalist, a motoring journalist, also a writer, presenter, Columnist. And yeah...his profession is full of laddish behaviour...often much worse than a falling out over sandwiches.

No he's a presenter (entertainer) first, it's what he's known for and most favoured upon.

Yeah, clearly the industry is full of lads fighting over stuff. I mean every week you hear about Adrian Chiles beating someone up for giving him two sausages than three

Permabanned
No he's a presenter (entertainer) first, it's what he's known for and most favoured upon.

Yeah, clearly the industry is full of lads fighting over stuff. I mean every week you hear about Adrian Chiles beating someone up for giving him two sausages than three

Actually he's a motoring journalist....that is what he does predominantly and has done from the beginning. It's not disputable, that is what he is...that is what he says he is, his cv says he is, he isn't an actor or a magician or a comedian...he is a journalist and writer who also presents a factual motoring show.

And, yeah...heavy drinking, brawling and being a diva and offensive is pretty much par for the course.

Including Adrian Chiles..who made his fair share of 'dodgy' comments etc...did he not have to apologise for offensive remarks he made about polish people?

Last edited:
Soldato

Bad example lol. Keys and Gray? Ron Atkinson?

Last edited:
Soldato

I could understand him taking two sausages, but where does he put the third?

Man of Honour
Clarkson is the Che Guevara of the anti-PC movement.

I generally find it hilarious - he knows how to push their buttons and has them right where he wants them most of the time (generally without actually being supportive of whatever he is accused of supporting).

Associate
Just saw one of those snippets on 'Dave' adverts showing a dictionary definition of fracas, and saying that due to a fracas, Dave is the only place to see top gear at 8pm this Sunday :p

Soldato
Why the outcry and petitions about this? If he has hit or verbally abused someone then he should face the sack.

If any of us goes into work in the morning and does what Clarkson has allegedly done then we would face the sack, it's no different for bbc employees

I don't know what he did so I don't want to jump to conclusions... But you can't have one law for one person and another law for someone else...

Man of Honour
Polar or vietnam!

Polar it is, might watch a few tonight, shame some of the recent ones haven't been great. as it's some of the best TV.
Polar, Vietnam. Burma, Bolivia, USA, Botswana, Africa.
All spectacular, probably missed some others.

Middle east, India, the one this series, mediocre at best.

Man of Honour
Polar it is, might watch a few tonight, shame some of the recent ones haven't been great. as it's some of the best TV.
Polar, Vietnam. Burma, Bolivia, USA, both African ones.
All spectacular, probably missed some others.

Middle east, India, the one this series, mediocre at best.

i thought one of the best normal episodes they did was when they made a space shuttle.. (s9 ep4)
lots of ambition shown there, worth a watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom