Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Threads the length of this show how far Britain has fallen.

Why people are getting so worked up over this pubic haired jackass in yet another contrived publicity stunt?

Then again its the same people that think his carefully edited programmes are so edgy.

An entertainment program is edited? Next you'll be telling everyone there's no tooth fairy!

The BBC has sold this series all over the world with numerous countries paying a premium to run at the same time as the UK.

Might want to think about that.

Last edited:
Soldato
Almost, estebanreyreckons that everyone (at least amongst his friends on Facebook) who support JC is a racist or at least posts support for Britain First on his social media feeds. Why he has so many racist friends he has not explained.

Please quote me where I said....

"Anyone and everyone who supports JC is a racist"

If you can, I'll concede your point and apologise. It is you who is obsessed with racism and mentioned it in the first place and who is making the presupposition that sharing Britain First posts makes someone racist (I didn't say or even imply that).

My actual point was more about the type of person with knee-jerk reactions before they know the facts or before they've bothered researching the subject themselves.

I have a lot of friends of Facebook, many with different political standpoints and views which I prefer to only having people who share my global view.

Last edited:
Caporegime
If he hit someone he should be sacked, if the didn't he shouldn't seems quite simple really.

and if he hit someone in self defense?

or say during the argument about food the producer threw a sandwich in his face and responded by throwing a punch back?

Soldato

If you can, I'll concede your point and apologise. It is you who is obsessed with racism and mentioned it in the first place and who is making the presupposition that sharing Britain First posts makes someone racist (I didn't say or even imply that).

My actual point was more about the type of person with knee-jerk reactions before they know the facts or before they've bothered researching the subject themselves.

I have a lot of friends of Facebook, many with different political standpoints and views which I prefer to only having people who share my global view.

Lol, keep digging.

Caporegime
The very fact himself, May and Hammond are so relaxed about makes it quite clear it is not that serious and that he didn't roundhouse someone in the face.

Caporegime
The truth is that people would just get used to it with someone else...they will bitch and moan, but eventually they will still watch it.

Just like fifth gear carried on without Clarkson, with virtually no audience to the point it's now relegated to the History channel :p

Soldato
Itv and Sky are said to be after them with Clarkson thinking of not renewing his contract at the end of the month. The BBC could be in the brown stuff here. Top Gear is their biggest franchise by quite a bit.

Soldato
Itv and Sky are said to be after them with Clarkson thinking of not renewing his contract at the end of the month. The BBC could be in the brown stuff here. Top Gear is their biggest franchise by quite a bit.

Tell me how many ITV shows are big in America?

Top Gear need the BBC just as much as the BBC need Top Gear.

Permabanned

Just been on Facebook and seen a few "Pro-Clarkson/Anti-BBC" memes and images.

All of them posted by the same 'friends' who share Britain First's posts.

:rolleyes:

what was your implication here then?

Seems pretty much what you are saying is that the same people who are likely to be racists are also likely to support JC.

Soldato
As we all know, all acts of violence immediately result in the police arresting someone.

It's not like someone has to press charges or anything :rolleyes:

So the BBC wouldn't report an assault on their premises? The same BBC who needs desperately to be seen doing things by the book?

Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom